Friday, January 09, 2009

Knitter Winner (does that rhyme?)

I meant to have a photo of my latest knitting invention for this post, so that it wouldn't just be a post to say, "Hey! One person won something and the rest of you not so much!", but I forgot to take a photo last night before I passed out on the couch (due to tiredness, not gin).

Whoopsy!

Anyway, know in your heart of hearts that Finny is about to finish up a new pattern that will get posted next week, so if you're in the market for an easy and Supah Quick knit that lends itself well to giving as well as wearing by your own selfish self, stay tuned.

I will warn you though, it's another neck warm-y type thing, so if you're all maxed out in the neck cozy department, sorry.

For the winner though...

Ms. Knittah, you are the winnah! (Does that rhyme? I can't tell. I'm no good with these things.)



The super random name chooser dealie picked you out of the nearly 30 names to receive my box (sorry, I can't be mailing a basket, that's just silliness) of favorite knitting shit. Congrats!

SO NOW - you should send me your mailing address to finnyknits AT gmail DOT com along with your color choice for 2 skeins of this yarn and once it all gets shipped to me for boxing, I'll send it to you and then you can get to swearing at some new knitting stuff. 

Although, I'll warn you, even I can't swear at the sheep measuring tape. It's too fucking cute.

And for those of you who virtually high-fived me on my 500th post - yer rad. Thanks for hanging out with me here and not giving me shit about my swears. Wuv you!

7 comments:

  1. Wait! You're not reading that jackpot thingy correctly! I'm SURE it's supposed to be the first name below the shaded yellow line!!! Now I'm really excited -- do you want my addy now or later???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how priggish of me. Sorry.

    CONGRATULATIONS to Knittah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ddammnnmm... I forgot to enter....

    Congrats to Knittah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!! Emailing right now . . . Thank you Finny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Knittah!!!!

    Bring on the swears, Finny! It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so close!!Was going to make the lemon cookies,but currently living out of the pantry and have no cream of tartar!!Any suggestions for a substitute? DAMN had to throw that in,not used to tough talk and hear it might make me feel better to just let it out.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. 500 posts! wow! congrats.

    ReplyDelete

[2013 update: You can't comment as an anonymous person anymore. Too many douchebags were leaving bullshit SPAM comments and my inbox was getting flooded, but if you're here to comment in a real way like a real person, go to it.]

Look at you commenting, that's fun.

So, here's the thing with commenting, unless you have an email address associated with your own profile, your comment will still post, but I won't have an email address with which to reply to you personally.

Sucks, right?

Anyway, to remedy this, I usually come back to my posts and post replies in the comment field with you.

But, if you ever want to email me directly to talk about pumpkins or shoes or what it's like to spend a good part of your day Swiffering - shoot me an email to finnyknitsATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers.